Degree and Post-Graduate Qualifications
BA English from University College London
Graduate Diploma in Law from Nottingham Law School
Legal Practice Course from Nottingham Law School
Date of Admissions
2 October 2006
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Ed joined us in November 2018
Accreditations and Memberships
Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Ed was named as a Recommended Lawyer in the 2020 edition of highly regarded legal directory, The Legal 500
- Ed began his career as an Associate at London-based international law firm, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, in 2006.
- In 2010, he became a Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale LLP, specialising in commercial property.
- Ed moved to green energy company Belectric UK in 2015 to become Real Estate Counsel.
- In 2016, Ed began working for regional law firm BP Collins LLP, again as a Senior Associate.
- Ed joined Lennons in 2018, becoming a Senior Associate within our Commercial Property Department.