Degree and Post-Graduate Qualifications
LLB Law from the University of Otago, New Zealand
BA in Geography from the University of Otago, New Zealand
Date of Admissions
1 June 2006 – UK
24 September 1999 – New Zealand Qualified Barrister/Solicitor
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Jaqueline joined us on 2 August 2021
Accreditations and Memberships
- Jacqueline began her career in 2001 working as a solicitor for a law firm in Auckland, New Zealand.
- In 2002, Jacqueline spent just over 10 years at a law firm in Marlow.
- In 2012, she joined a law firm in Maidenhead.
- Jacqueline moved to a law firm in Henley-on-Thames in 2014 for five months and then joined a law firm in Reading.
- From 2015 to July 2021, Jacqueline worked for a law firm based in Oxfordshire.
- In August 2021, Jacqueline joined Lennons as an Associate Solicitor.