Degree and Post-Graduate Qualifications
LLB (Hons) from Keele University
Legal Practice Course from College of Law
Date of Admission
3 November 2014
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Katarina Morgan joined us in December 2016
Accreditations and Memberships
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – Member
Named as a Recommended Lawyer in the 2020 edition of highly regarded legal directory, The Legal 500
- Katarina began her career as a Litigation Executive in 2010 in private practice in the City, before moving in-house at a large multi-national retailer.
- In 2012, Katarina joined Prolegal Ltd, working in the City and Canary Wharf, beginning her training contract in 2013.
- Katarina qualified to become a Solicitor in November 2014, continuing with Prolegal.
- In 2015, she joined Duncan Lewis Solicitors in Harrow, specialising in civil and commercial litigation.
- In December 2016, Katarina joined Lennons as a Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution Department, working closely with Director, Andrew King.
Katarina specialises in...
Testimonials About Katarina Morgan
Katarina Morgan has laser-like focus on client care and a sound tactical brain. She has an excellent team around her as a well as a trusted team of external experts and counsel