Degree and Post-Graduate Qualifications
LLB from Nottingham University
Legal Practice Course from Nottingham University
Date of Admission
27 March 2008
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Mike joined us in November 2018
- Mike joined SA Law in St. Albans as a trainee in 2006, upon completing the Legal Practice Course.
- In March 2008, Mike then qualified to become a Solicitor.
- Between 2009 and 2014, he worked as a Solicitor at Lightfoots LLP in Oxfordshire.
- Mike moved to regional law firm BP Collins in 2014, as an Associate Solicitor, gaining further experience in assisting clients with a wide range of residential property matters.
- In 2018, Mike joined Lennons to become our Head of Residential Property.