Degree and Post-Graduate Qualifications
LLB (Hons) from the University of Buckingham
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
Date of Admission
1st March 2016
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Tamara joined us in September 2018
Accreditations and Memberships
Employment Lawyers Association – full membership
- Tamara began her legal career in 2011, working as a paralegal in banking & finance litigation at an established Oxfordshire practice.
- she later moved to work in legal cost recovery at a Legal 500 firm based in Oxford, before commencing her training contract in 2014.
- In 2016, Tamara qualified as a solicitor and joined a Legal 500 firm in Reading, specialising in Pensions Law. In this role she primarily advised trustees and employers.
- After this, Tamara then moved to a Buckinghamshire firm, much closer to her home. Here, she became Head of Dispute Resolution and Employment.
- Tamara then joined Lennons in September 2018 to become our Head of Employment Law.
Tamara specialises in...
Testimonials About Tamara Barbeary
Lennons provided me with practical, no-nonsense advice that made me aware of the positives and negatives of all possible courses of action. Tamara was an outstanding adviser. Very responsive – even over the Christmas period when the office was shut.
Lennons provided me with practical, no-nonsense advice that made me aware of the positives and negatives of all possible courses of action. Tamara was an outstanding adviser – she was very respomsive, even over the Christmas period when the office was shut.